Top 5 facts of Lomonosov:
1. Mikhail Vasilyevich Lomonosov was born on November 19, 1711
2. He was a Russian polymath, scientist and writer, who made important contributions to literature, education, and science.
3. Among his discoveries was the atmosphere of Venus.
4. His spheres of science were natural science, chemistry, physics, mineralogy, history, art, philology, optical devices and others. Lomonosov was also a poet, who created the basis of the modern Russian literary language.
5. He died on April 15, 1765.
via Wikipedia, YouTube