Top 5 facts about Bruce Lee:
1. He was born on November 27, 1940 in San Francisco.
2. Bruce Lee was a Chinese American, Hong Kong actor, martial arts instructor, philosopher, film director, film producer, screenwriter, and founder of the Jeet Kune Do martial arts movement.
3. His father was one of the leading Cantonese opera and film actors at the time. His mother was from one of the wealthiest and most powerful clans in Hong Kong, the Ho-tungs.
4. His films elevated the traditional Hong Kong martial arts film to a new level of popularity.
5. Bruce Lee died on 20 July 1973 (aged 32). (via Wikipedia)